e shtunë, 27 janar 2007

Daddy Duty

Brooke was at Ladies Retreat Friday night and this morning, so the last 24 hours have been just Dad & the kiddos. We made it...no broken bones, no ER visits, no nothing. Man, I'm good at this. Actually, I really enjoy my time alone with the kids. It's a great chance for me to spend some good one-on-one time with them. Last night was dinner out and a movie (at home). This morning we spiffed up the house and went to Camden's basketball game. Not exactly sure who won, but Camden is really improving. I'll try to get a picture of him playing up soon. It can be a little chaotic coaching 4 and 5 year olds, but worth it in the end. That's it for now; hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday.

3 komente:

Kenny Simpson tha...

I'd love to see Camden playing basketball.

Unknown tha...

if he plays anything like his daddy he'll get kicked off the team. j/k

i can't wait till Lawson gets into sports.

Jamey tha...

Kudos to you for spiffing up the house for Brooke's arrival home!

Please post pictures soon! It's amazing how fast everyone's kiddos are growing up.