e diel, 4 shkurt 2007

Basketball





Saturday was yet another day in the land of Upward Basketball - Kindergarten style. Our team got hammered, but we've improved so much. I was extremely proud of Camden's improvement on defense...I really think he's starting to get the hang of it and understand the flow of the game. It's been exciting to watch how my five kids have improved so much since December. I told someone that I almost lost my religion trying to get them to listen and understand two weeks ago, but this season has taught me a lot about patience and encouragement - two critical elements for coaching five rambunctious 4 & 5 year old boys. In fact, I've probably learned a lot more than they have. Next up, a rematch of our Sharks against the Flash. It should be an epic battle. I've posted some pictures for your enjoyment.


5 komente:

Kenny Simpson tha...

He needs to bend those knees a little more on defense...Just kidding.
Looks like he is having a good time.

Anonim tha...

Thomas! Sooooo glad that you're blogging about the boys and Caley. Thanks for letting us stay with y'all this weekend. It was a blast, as always. Love you!

Jamey tha...

I can't imagine kindergarden age...I've got 3rd and 4th grade girls....they never stop talking..never.

Kimberly tha...

YEA!! you have a blog!! Now I can know what is going on with you, Brooke, and the kiddos. Keep them coming. Tell Brooke I said hello. We miss you two. It is a shame that we dont see each other more often. Please call us the next time you are in Florence.

Jesse Faris tha...

Thomas and Brooke! I'm so happy to see your blog and your precious kids! Count me in as a new faithful reader!