e premte, 9 shkurt 2007

Children


Here's a picture of the kiddos from last weekend. It's pretty easy to get frustrated at the little things they do sometimes, but it's also the little things that make me smile, laugh, and fill my heart with a joy I can't describe. I heard a song this morning that Steven Curtis Chapman sang called Cinderella. Its lyrics reminded us to savor the small things, because before we blink our eyes, our children will be grown. God, I thank you for the immense blessings we have in our children, and even more importantly, thank you for calling me your child.

2 komente:

Sunny tha...

Your children are adorable! That is a great picture.

Jamey tha...

I keep thinking Caley looks so grown up...then I look at Avery and see she's about the same. Time truly does fly when you're having fun.